Arrive in the morning. Check-in in apartment at Campiglia Marittima, located in the quiet of the countryside, surrounded by olive tree, vineyards and by the colors of this wonderful corner of Tuscany.
At 12.00 pm: Welcome! Aperitif -lunch with tasting of typical local products at the Archaeological Museum of Populonia.
At 2.00 pm: Visit of the Archaeological Museum of Populonia, over 2000 items and multisensory stations to take a journey of 5000 years. After the tour of the Museum we suggest you a visit to the historical center of Piombino, characterized by the wonderful Piazza Bovio, a true palafitte from which the look is lost in the blue of the sea.
At 8.00 pm: Dinner in the historical center of Piombino with Tuscan menu.
Departure to the Baratti and Populonia Archaeological Park, to visit one of the most important Etruscan Archaeological site in Tuscany.
At 10.00 am: Arrive at the Baratti and Populonia Archaeological Park. Guided tour of Populonia’s Acropolis in order to discover a partial reconstruction of a temple, mosaic basements and the real-size reconstruction of the hut that dates the foundation of the city back to VIII century BC.
At 1.30 pm: Free lunch
At 4.30 pm: Before leaving … After discovering the historical beauties of this corner of Tuscany, why not discover its excellent wines! Guided tour with wine tasting at one of the famous wineries of Val di Cornia. After the visit, departure.
The proposal includes:
- N. 1 night in Campiglia Marittima in a beautiful CAV apartment surrounded by greenery, park, solarium and swimming pool, children’s playground, football field and volleyball.
- Accommodation includes bed linen and towels, final cleaning, energy
- N. 1 aperitif lunch at the Archaeological Museum of Populonia in the center of Piombino
- N.1 visit at the Archaeological Museum of Populonia
- N.1 dinner in restaurant in the historical center of Piombino with Tuscan menu, drinks included (1 glass of wine per person)
- N.1 guided tour of Populonia’s Acropolis at Baratti-Populonia Archaeological Park
- N. 1 guided tour with wine tasting at one of the famous companies in Val di Cornia
The proposal does not include:
- Breakfast surcharge if required
- Tourist tax if required
- Transport and transfers
- Anything not mentioned under the mention “The proposal includes”
Valid proposal from October to November and from March to June *
* Excluding Easter festivals and 25th April , 1st May, and 2nd June